Spring Fling 2000:
- This Spring Fling is copyrighted by the Employees Activity Committee (EAC).
Any publication, retransmission, or rebroadcast of the pictures, descriptions,
and accounts of this party without the express written consent of the EAC
is strictly prohibited.
- The Surgeon General warns that watching and/or participating in Lip Sync
has been found to cause cancer in mice.
- These acts contain less than 2% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of calcium,
niacin, and riboflavin.
- During the performances, all carry-on bags must fit beneath the seat in front
of you or in the overhead compartments. Please leave your seatbelts fastened
and tray tables in the upright and locked position.
- Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, and hair loss. Do not
try to operate heavy machinery after watching this show.
- These acts are not FDIC-insured and may lose money.
- The characters in these acts are fictitious; any resemblance to real persons--
living or dead--is purely coincidental.
- No animals were injured or mistreated during the rehearsing or performance of
- This party has an unconditional money-back guarantee: if not completely
satisfied, please return the unused portion of this party to an EAC
representative for a full refund.